Sight Loss Temporary Support Worker required to support our client based in Redhill, Surrey.
This role focuses provides extraordinary support and champions better eye care for people with learning disabilities and autism, many of whom have sight loss.
This will include working in a residential special setting for 18 years+ , a large percentage of these residents have a wide range of complex needs.
Experince in this field is needed.
We have a wide range of shifts which can be discussed while reviewing your application. These are the roles we have below;
Shifts ranging from 5-hour to 10-hour days.
Benefits for you as the Sight Loss Temporary Support Worker.
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- Weekday pay £11.00ph
- Saturday pay £11.50ph
- Sundays £12.00ph
- All rates have holiday pay and pension on top.
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Sight Loss Temporary Support Worker:
- Enhanced Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working within complex, autism and vulnerable adults.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
If this Sight Loss Temporary Support Workerrole is something you are interested in, please apply.