An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team. This is a permanent & part-time position that can is home-working (other than visits). This family have moved away to the West Midlands so this IFA is looking for a Social Worker that lives in this area that can support just this family. There would only be a small number of hours on offer per month (paid hourly).
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience.
Your responsibilities as the Fostering Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers (potential growth)
Requirements of you as the Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West Midlands
Hourly Rate: To be discussed
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation