Do you have experience working with young people or care leavers? Do you have experience supervising staff or leading services? Do you want a Monday to Friday working pattern? Apply here!
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with a highly reputable semi-independent accommodation to young people, aged 16 - 18.
We are looking for a Service Manager to oversee a care leavers Semi-Independence home based in Uxbridge. The Home Manager is responsible for managing the day to day running of the home, supporting the young people in their day to day activities and managing and supervising a team of Support Workers.
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of semi-independent accommodation for young people across the UK.
Benefits for the Service Manager include:
- Starting salary of £27,000
- Quarterly bonus
- Monday to Friday (9am to 5.30pm for 3 days and 11am till 7.30pm for 2 days)
- Full-time contract
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 4 or Level 5 Health and Social Care
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555