Are you a Service Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a team that recognise you for your hard work?
Are you passionate about providing the right support for vulnerable individuals?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
I am looking for a Service Manager for a permanent full-time position and the chance to join a well established charity organisation. The charity support adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
We are looking for a Service Manager who has strong experience with learning disabilities, that has previously managed supported accommodation services.
If you are a dynamic, motivational manager that can demonstrate great leadership skills and the ability to think outside the box, then I would love to hear from you.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic Salary of £36,000
- Company Car
- 45 hours per week
- Clear progression pathway
- Great pension, life insurance and corporate benefits, including company phone and laptop.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and support.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with adults with mental health conditions.
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are looking for your next big step within your career, then please apply today.