A local authority in Plymouth is looking for a Service Director to join their Children Young People and Families Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Service Director Children Young People and Families:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £700 - £750 per day
- An improving Ofsted
- Opportunity to work in a niche role
- Hybrid working
Your responsibilities as a Service Director Children Young People and Families:
- Lead services for vulnerable children and young people
- Implement a new Target Operating Model across the Directorate
- Build a safe, happy, healthy and successful future for children and young people
Requirements of you as a Service Director Children Young People and Families:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-West England, Plymouth
Umbrella pay rate: £700.00 - £750.00 per day
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!