An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering Team in the North East region. This is a permanent & full-time position with hybrid working.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification Fostering experience. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave + public holidays + birthday off & wellness days
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising complex cases
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Supervising other Support Workers & Social Workers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contributing to training for Foster Carers & Staff
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: County Durham/North Yorkshire
Salary scale: £32,480 - £37,500 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation