A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to carry a caseload of Foster carers around Cardiff. This is a home-Based, permanent and full time position.
The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience ideally with an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. This is a great chance to have a great work life balance and manageable caseload with a well-thought of organisation.
What is on offer for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- Out of hours payments
- 32 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An unmatched Pension Scheme 10%
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Improving the fostering service
- Organising training for carers
Requirements for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Social Care Wales
- Significant experience of working within Fostering, ideally with a Charity or Independent Fostering Agency as a Supervising Social Worker or Senior Practitioner
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: Cardiff (home-based)
Salary Scale: £39,312 & great benefits pro rata
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation