A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to carry a caseload of Foster carers around the wider Cardiff area. This role is home-Based & permanent position and a full time position.
The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience ideally with an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. This is a great chance to have a great work life balance and manageable caseloadwith a well-thought of organisation.
What is on offer for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- 32 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An unmatched Pension Scheme 10%
- Out of hours payments
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Improving the fostering service
- Organising training for carers
Requirements for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Social Care Wales
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: Cardiff (home-based)
Salary Scale: £37,184 + great benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation