The London Borough of Merton is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Older People's Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Locality or Safeguarding environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as an Older People Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as an Older People Senior Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Complete Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Deal with Safeguarding enquiries
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Safeguarding assessments
- Liaise with other services within the council in regard to the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as an Older People Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding and Older people specific
Location: Merton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!