A multiple Children's Services providing organisation is looking for a Senior Social Worker in the East Midlands region around Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire. As the Senior Social Worker you will be working in the Children's Services Intervention Programme. This role is a full-time and permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have significant Safeguarding experience from a Child Protection, Child in Need, Looked after Children or Fostering background. This is a family preservation/care prevention service.
Benefits for you as the Senior Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave (rising to 35)
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Progression Opportunities
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Social Worker:
- Work to Care Plans/Action Plans with Families
- Case Recordings & Risk Assessments
- Supervise Social Workers
- Be an advocate for the organisation (Business Development)
Requirements of you as the Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of supervising/managing Social Workers
- Experience of working within Children's Services (Child protection, Looked after Children, Child in need and/or Fostering)
- Safeguarding experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary Scale: £34,000 - £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work (as you are a Qualified Social Worker), get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation