A Local Authority have a number of available opportunities in their Safeguarding team at a Senior Social Worker level. These are all Permanent positions and can be based at one of several locations across the West Midlands.
This Local Authority have made a number of changes as they are striving to be "Outstanding" rated. You will be experienced in ensuring that the welfare of Children & Young people is safeguarded.
What is on offer for you:
- Excellent training, development & progression opportunities
- 29 days of annual leave + public holidays (further gained with longer service)
- Retention payment of £2,400
- Relocation package of £8,000
- Flexi-working scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A Local Authority Pension Plan
- Various employee discounts
- Other terrific benefits
Requirements for you:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Completed AYSE
- Experience within LAC, CIN, CP, Safeguarding or other related teams
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Location: West Midlands
Salary range: £34,788 - £42,683 dependent on experience & level
Closing Date: ASAP - Interview can be set up quickly
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work (as you are a Qualified Social Worker), get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation