A multiple Children's Services providing is looking for a Senior Social Worker in the East Midlands region around Nottinghamshire & the East Midlands. As the Senior Social Worker you will be working in the Children's Services Intervention Programme. This role is a full-time and permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have significant Safeguarding experience from a Child Protection, Child in Need, Looked after Children or Fostering background. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this organisations ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Progression Opportunities
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Social Worker:
- Work to Care Plans/Action Plans with Families
- Case Recordings & Risk Assessments
- Supervise Social Workers
- Be an advocate for the organisation (Business Development)
Requirements of you as the Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience of working within Children's Services (Child protection, Looked after Children, Child in need and/or Fostering)
- Safeguarding experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary Scale: £35,000 - £37,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work (as you are a Qualified Social Worker), get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation