A local authority is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Family Safeguarding Team as a Senior Social Worker. This is a full-time, permanent position paying up to £47,420, based around Swindon. You'll be joining a local authority who uses a Family Safeguarding Model.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work Degree.
Benefits for you as a Senior Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Hybrid working
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria applies)
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday per annum (increasing to 32 days after 5 years' service)
- Statutory pension scheme
- Excellent training development opportunities
Responsibilities for you as a Senior Safeguarding Social Worker:
- To provide professional advice to junior staff.
- Undertake assessments and determine care packages/support plans.
- Manage a large and complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of individuals.
- Where appropriate, participate in chair meetings.
- Manage and resolve complex and high-risk situations using negotiation.
Requirements for you as a Senior Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Work England Registration
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Salary scale: £42,403 - £47,420 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation