The London Borough of Barnet is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Referral and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have comprehensive experience in an R+A environment at this level and be able to make strong decisions concerning the futures of children and young people. As the first point of access to help, the team's role is vital for those in need of intervention.
Benefits for you as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Parking available/ nearby
- A stable position due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Attend Children in Need and Child Protection meetings
- Be able to make decisions based on visits in line with valid legislations
- Working on short-term, fast-paced cases with a high level of proficiency
- Aid in the day-to-day running of the team
- Provide advice and guidance to others n the team as and when needed
Requirements of you as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Referral and Assessment work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is preferable for this role
Location: Barnet, London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!