The London Borough of Bromley is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Referral and Assessment. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive knowledge and experience in an R+A or Frontline environment and be able to make effective decisions concerning the futures of children and young people. Being able to effectively aid in the management of the team is key to this position.
Benefits for you as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- "Outstanding" and "Good" Ofsted results
- Highly competitive pay rates of £38.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Knowledge of the range of services and resources available to families in order to promote child and family development
- Ability to relate to Children, Parents and Carers to help with stress management
- Working on short-term, fast-paced cases with a high level of proficiency
- Provide advice and guidance to others in the team when necessary
Requirements of you as a Referral and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of Referral and Assessment work
- UK Driving Licence and car is essential for this role
Location: Bromley, London
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!