Bedford Borough Council is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Looked After Children Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have sound experience and knowledge of Children in Care work at this level. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently in a busy environment from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner:
- Brilliant pay rate of £38.00 - £42.00 per hour
- Home and flexible working available
- "Good" Ofsted Inspection results
- Parking available/ nearby
- Easily accessible via car and public transport
Your responsibilities as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner:
- Aid in the management of the team
- Provide advice and guidance to others in the team when needed
- Manage a small caseload including UASC cases
- Work well with long term case holding to keep family relationships positive
- Work cohesively with connected services to ensure the best outcomes are met
Requirements of you as a Looked After Children Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Looked After Children work
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 - £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!