Senior Practitioner - Duty and Assessment
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary Up to £36.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Dudley is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join in their Children Duty and Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Duty and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Brilliant pay rate of £36.00 per hour
- Hybrid working
- Great opportunity to develop assessment skills that are desired in most Social Work roles
- Short term caseholding
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Duty and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Carry out high quality assessments for service users and their families
- Produce support plans
- Work in partnership with other agencies
- Monitor changing need and to re-assess and adjust support plans and outcomes.
Requirements of you as a Duty and Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Full UK driving license
- Have competent knowledge of children's legislation
Location: West Midlands, Dudley
Umbrella pay rate: £36.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!