Central Bedfordshire Council is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Court Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience in a Court team and Frontline setting at this level. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of your contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Court Senior Practitioner:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- Flexible and home working available
- Easily accessible by car
- An opportunity to further enhance your expertise in Court work
Your responsibilities as a Court Senior Practitioner:
- Undertaking assessment according to the framework
- Issue court proceedings
- To provide court statements as and when required
- Comprehensively identify levels of risk within a case
- Provide advice and guidance to others in the team when needed
Requirements of you as a Court Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline and Court work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Location: Shefford, Bedfordshire
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!