An evolving local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Court Team based in South-East London. As the Senior Practitioner, you will be dealing with court cases. This role is full-time and permanent.
As the ideal Senior Practitioner will need experience within an Court Team and need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Golden Hello - £2,000
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide supervision, access for, and provide service to children and families
- Respond to emergencies outside of normal office hours
- Work across all areas of social work including vulnerable adults, children and families
- Planning, implementing and terminating interventions
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £47,000 + £2,00 Golden Hello + £2,000 Retention Payment (Pro Rata)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!