A Local Authority in Bedfordshire is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children with Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have previous knowledge and experience in a CWD position at this level. The key to success in this role is to be able to work well with both Children and Families in order to create the best possible outcomes whilst aiding in the day to day running of the team.
Benefits for you as a Children with Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- Exceptional pay rate of £40.00 - £42.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- A chance to further enhance your CV and skillset
- Parking available/ nearby
Your responsibilities as a Children with Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- Take hold of a complex caseload
- Identify and assess each individual child's level of need and address this appropriately
- Provide Managers with written reports on each case
- Form positive relationships with children and families involved
- Provide advice and guidance to others in the team
Requirements of you as a Children with Disabilities Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CWD work
- A year's experience in a senior post with some management responsibilities
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 - £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!