A Local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children with Disabilities team around the Essex region. This position is full-time, permanent position.
As the Senior Practitioner you will need to have experience as a Child Protection Social Worker. Ideally, you would need to have experience or knowledge within the Children and Families Teams.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Attend conferences, reviews and court
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework
- Provide and efficient and cost-effective service
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!