A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. You will be joing the Assessment Team.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £3,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide oversight, professional advice, and management support
- Manage a complex caseload
- Accountable for the quality of care
- Provide high level of social work practice and values
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000 + £3,000 Market Premia + £3,000 Retention Payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07581 031 100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!