A specialist CWD Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Fostering team based in their Northern area. This is a permanent, full-time position that is home-based.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification experience in a Looked after Children, Children with Disabilities and/or Fostering setting. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions. This is a developmental role with plenty of progression opportunities long-term.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- £1,200 out of hours allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Contributing to growth plans
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Experience in Fostering
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Manchester/Yorkshire (home-based)
Salary scale: £40,000 + Out of Hours allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation