An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior/Supervising Social Worker or Fostering Social worker to join their Fostering Team with a caseload based in and around Cumbria/Lancashire. This is a permanent & full-time position that can be hybrid working.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Senior/Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering (ideal)
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £33,000 - £40,000 d.o.e + Car Allowance + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation