Senior Fostering Manager
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary £55000 - £67000 per annum + benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameJamil Olweny
A well-thought of Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager for their well-thought of East Midlands service. This is an office-Based, full-time, and permanent position although there will be flexibility.
The ideal Manager will have Significant Fostering experience within a Senior/Management position ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. Local Authority experience is welcome. This is a great chance to manage a hot team and become an integral part of an exciting future as they aspiring to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Post appraisal Package Review & Enhancement
- Perkbox Discounts: Cinema, Deliveroo, Coffee etc.
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm & a Car Allowance of £100 per month
- 26 days annual leave - increases with long service
- Your birthday off (or nearest chosen day) on top of the 26 days
- Full Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Private Medical insurance
- Discounts: Cinema Tickets, Coffee etc.
- Excellent Training & Development - CPD
- Further benefits
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Budget Management
- Business Development
- Strategic Development
- Performance Management
Requirements of you as Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Signficant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Up to £65,000 + Car Allowance + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation