A Local Authority is looking for a Senior Family Engagement Practitioner to join their team around the Essex region. As the Senior Family Engagement Practitioner, you will be providing professional casework to a caseload of children and young people. This is a part-time, permanent position.
Ideally as the Senior Family Engagement Practitioner, you will need to have a background and experience in child protection. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Senior Family Engagement Practitioner:
- 23 Days Annual leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Employee Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior Family Engagement Practitioner:
- Provide professional casework to a caseload of children and young people
- Offer and deliver Family Group Conferences to children and families
- Provide an efficient and cost effective service
- Ensure highest of professional standards and relevant legislations is adhered to
- Support the Team Manager
Requirements of you as the Senior Family Engagement Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work Degree
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within child protection
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!