SEN Teaching Assistant
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those with the right to work in the UK.
This role is at a SEN School based in Cranleigh, Surrey, and is looking for enthusatic teaching assistants to join their team. This school holds up to 70 children ages 5-19 years old and, is based in a beautiful 1800's house on 25 acres of land.
This school has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted.
Benefits of a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Monday to Friday 8:30-3:30
- Part-time available (3 full days minimum)
- Rate starting from £10.42per day PAYE - £15.22 UMBRELLA
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Holiday Allowance
- Training & Development - Gateway into teaching - tutoring and further education.
Requirements as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Must have passion and drive to benefit the education of SEN children.
- Must be able to use the internet and confident with emails.
- Due to location a driver is required.
- Comfortable supporting with personal care.
- Maths and English GCSE qualifications desirable.
- Enhanced adult's and child's DBS on the update service
- Must be able to travel to Cranleigh.
Responsibilities as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- To enable access to learning for all pupils and assist the teacher in managing pupils and the classroom.
- To support students in their learning by carrying out personal care routines.
- Track adult learner's progress and ensure support is appropriate and effective.
- Keeping a safe environment within a social care environment
- To communicate with other staff members to carry out programs to ensure effective and emotional support.
If this role interests you, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.