Are you a Support Worker or LSA? Do you have experience of working with SEN children or adults with Autism or Learning Disabilities? Do you ONLY want to work Monday-Friday with NO sleep ins? AND Christmas OFF? Apply Here!
I am looking for passionate learning upport assistants to join a specialised school forchldren with autism or learning disabilities run by a community based charity who provide education, life skills and community intergration to adults and children who have autism and learning disabilities.
On offer as a LSW, you will receive:
- £1000 joining bonus from day one
- £18,626 pa
- Full time, permanent contract of 34.75 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-4.30pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities for career opportunities
- 9 weeks paid school holidays
- Pension scheme
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now!