Are you passionate about the well-being of others? Are you a Support Worker, Nurse or School Nurse with experience of administrating medication and/or supporting vulnerable people with medical needs?
I am looking for a caring individual with experience in medical duties to work in a specialised school For an established charity who provide education, life skills and community integration to young people who have autism and learning disabilities.
On offer as a LSW, you will receive:
- £25000 per annum
- Full time, permanent contract of 34.75 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts: 9am-4.30pm
- Clear career progression and funded opportunities
- Invaluable experience and opportunities to develop a specialism in Autism
- Term time working only
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Have up to date first aid training
- Have experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Be committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive and resiliant person that is caring and compasssionate
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply now!