Residential Support Worker - Required to support within Adult's supported living service in Frome. Looking for friendly and engaging staff to support Adult's with a variety of disabilities including Autism, Down's Syndrome and Epilepsy.
** Driver with a full UK Licence preferred**
Hours for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- These can vary week on week and rota are often completed 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Full time hours.
- Alternate weekends required occasionally.
- Often 7:30am - 2:30pm / 2:30pm - 10.00pm.
Benefits for you as Residential Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Rates starting from £10.50 PAYE / £13.92 Umbrella
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly Timesheets
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- £200 refer a friend scheme.
Requirements for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- Adult and Child DBS on the update service.
- Ambition / Courage / Integrity / Respect.
- Basic computer literacy to complete e-learning and can work with Word documents.
- Adequate literacy and numeracy skills for basic forms.
If this Residential Support Worker based in FROME is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora on email@example.com or on 07884008267 for more information regarding this Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.