A Local Authority in the Southeast of England is looking for an IRO and Child Protection Chair to join their Quality Assurance Team. This is a remote Locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of IRO/ CP Chair and Quality Assurance work to ensure confidence in remote working. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little daily supervision.
Benefits for you as an IRO/ Child Protection Chair:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £45.00 per hour
- Fully remote position
- A chance to be part of a highly skilled QA team
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as an IRO/ Child Protection Chair:
- Take a child focussed approach to reviews
- To ensure that high standards of practice are maintained
- Be a part of LAC reviews and chairing Child Protection meetings
- Provide guidance to other professionals regarding LAC proceedings
- Follow IRO regulations and guidance
Requirements of you as an IRO/ Child Protection Chair:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance work
Location: Southeast England
Umbrella pay rate: up to £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!