Are you a Registered Manager or Service Manager in a supported living or adult services? Do you have a passion for supporting those with learning disabilities or mental health? Do you want to work for a person-centred organisation who specialise in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Apply here!
I am looking for a Registered Operations Manager with a track record of managing staff teams in overseeing Adult social care services. You will oversee a cluster of supported living services localised to Reading with the potential to progress with a growing company.
The Registered Operations Manager role is paying £45,000 on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Performance bonus of £5,000
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of leading staff teams
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of a year managing adult services
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555