Registered Manager - Thetford
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary Up to £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Are you a Registered Manager or experienced Deputy Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge? Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression? Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the previous questions, then you are in luck! A brand-new exciting opportunity is available to join a well-established organisation as a Registered Manager in Thetford. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with CQC.
The Registered Manager will lead the management of a service that supports clients with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Challenging Behaviour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Fantastic Salary of £40,000 per annum
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing a team of staff
- Previously managed Social Care services
- Proven track record with CQC
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work
- Full driving license and own vehicle
Would this position be of interest? Send your CV to email@example.com or apply here!