Are you a Service Manager in adult social care looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
Are you passionate about making a change towards people's lives?
A brand-new exciting opportunity is available to join a well-established organisation as a Registered Manager position in Mildenhall.
The Registered Service Manager will lead the operational management of a Residential Services in Mildenhall. The service supports 6 adults with mental health and challenging behaviours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that can offer you great progression opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- DBS checks and clearances paid for
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience managing nursing and care teams or management experience in a care environment
- Experience managing a team of staff.
- Previously managed supported living services
- The ability to show real empathy and compassion.
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
- Full driving license and own vehicle
If you are ready to for a new challenge within your career, then apply now.