Are you a driven Registered Manager in adult social care looking for your next big challenge?
Are you looking to be part of a group that can provide clear career progression?
If so, then my client would love to hear from you.
I'm looking for a motivated Registered Manager for a permanent full-time position to multi-site manage supported living sites located in Birmingham
Each site provides specialist support for adults who have autism and learning disabilities.
My client is one of the leading specialist care providers within the UK and can provide you with a challenging yet rewarding career.
What's on offer:
- Salary between £35,000 - £40,000
- Clear progression pathway
- Great pension, life insurance and corporate benefits
- 25 days annual leave
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with adults with autism and learning disabilities.
- Experience managing multiple sites.
- Previously managed supported living services
- Committed to helping others with a strong passion for your work.
- Strong people and performance manager
If you are looking for your next big step within your career, then please apply today.