An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager for their brand new North West Therapeutic Fostering service. This is a full-time, and permanent position.
The ideal Manager will have Significant Fostering experience within a Senior/Management position ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. Local Authority experience is welcome. This is a great chance to have a new stimulating challenge and set up a Fostering service in your image.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Company shares
- Further benefits to be discussed
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Budget Management
- Business Development
- Strategic Development
- Staff Management
- Performance Management
Requirements of you as Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West
Salary: To be discussed + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation