Are you a Registered Manager who can create a home where children can have an experience of childhood they deserve with positive relationships and happy memories.
We are looking for a experienced Registered Manager to join an ambitious organisation in Padiham.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal part in developing this home, ensuring the environment is where the needs of children's care, education, and treatment are met.
The successful candidate will be given huge opportunities to be instrumental in creating an industry-leading children's home provider whose pure focus is delivering the best opportunities to the UK's most vulnerable young people.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Salary up to £45,000
- Pension contribution
- Paid for DBS
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits, and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
If you are looking for your next step in Children's Social Care, apply today! Contact Zoe Brown on email@example.com