Are you a domiciliary care manager and looking for a change? Do you love working with older people? Apply today!
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Manager of a retirement estate offering for sale 1- and 2-bedroom flats and onsite 24-hour care packages to older people in a retirement village.
This is a great chance to work for one of the UK's best retirement care providers in their luxury development.
The role includes Paid Overtime (any hours worked over 40 hours week), Annual Bonus scheme plus extensive benefits package.
Registered Manager responsibilities:
- CQC compliance
- Staff management, development & recruitment
- Budgetary control
- Complaint resolution
- Internal auditing & quality assurance
Registered Manager requirements:
- QCF level 5 in Health & Social care or equivalent
- Experience in leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Competent IT skills
- Previous management experience in a similar environment is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm and passion to provide an excellent standard of care
This role is perfect for a Registered Manager within an older persons care home or domiciliary care service who is looking for a Registered Manager post with a lower need client group and who enjoys the relationship building part of the job.
If you are want to progress in your registered management career, apply today!