- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you passionate service or registered manager within adult social care who is experienced in the CQC and managing supported living or adult services? Do you have experience in supporting those with learning disabilities or mental health? Do you want to work for a person centred organisation who specialise in supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism? Apply here!
I am looking for an adaptable and strong leader with a successful track record of performance managing staff teams and overseeing Adult social care services, supporting those with Learning Disabilities. You will over see a cluster of supported living services localised to Reading with the potential to progress with a growing company.
If you are confident in your knowledge and implementation of the CQC and other relevant legislation, organised and proactive then I want to hear from you!
The Service Manager role is paying £40,000 - £42,000 (DOE) on a full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours a week and there are great training and progression opportunities for those who seek it.
You will also receive:
- Access to a rewards scheme designed to save money on shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Induction and ongoing training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work
- Wellbeing support (including counselling services, occupational health, and physiotherapy)
Please apply if you have:
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management or equivalent
- A successful track record of leading staff teams
- A great understanding of CQC, risk assessment and safety management
- A minimum of a year managing adult services
- Strong managerial skills and enjoy developing and managing high performing staff teams