A new Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Registered Manager for their Fostering service. This is a full-time, and permanent position.
The ideal Manager will have Significant Fostering experience within a Senior Social Worker/Management position ideally within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity. Local Authority experience is welcome. Senior Practitioners and Team Managers will be considered.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Hybrid working (post probation)
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 day for birthday
- Paid out of hours
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- Budget Management
- Business Development
- Strategic Development
- Performance Management
Requirements of you as Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working in Fostering
- Experience of working with Independent Fostering Agencies (desirable)
- Significant experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £45,000 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation