Job: Registered Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Home Manager required for an expanding care provider who specialise in supporting vulnerable children and young people who suffer from EBD.
I am looking for an experienced Home Manager or strong Deputy Manager in the Crewe area who has excellent knowledge of working within a Children's Residential Home.
Working as a Home Manager, you will oversee the day to day running of a busy children's home as well as providing professional support, guidance, and supervision to the staff team. If you're an experienced Deputy Manager looking for progression, apply now for your next rewarding role!
What's on offer for the Registered Manager:
- Salary from £40,000+
- Additional Bonus incentive
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to continual professional development option and more.
- On Call Rate
Responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
- The Registered Manager will ensure young people receive excellent levels of emotional and physical care, within a home that offers a safe, nurturing, and comfortable environment with a supportive staff team
- To lead and manage both employees and resources to ensure high standards of service are achieved within the home, exceeding regulatory standards.
- To manage the budget of the home and ensure the business remains viable and to meet and exceed the key performance indicators for people, quality, and performance.
- To take overall responsibility for the management and leadership of the Children's Home as the Registered Manager in charge, promoting high standards of care in line with our regulatory bodies.
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Excellent Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates.