A well-established Family Assessment Service rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted is looking for a Registered Manager to join their team in Kent. This role a full-time, and permanent role.
The ideal Registered Manager should lead a team of professional social workers, practitioners, and residential staff in the exemplary delivery of the support and assessment programme to families and placing authorities. The ideal candidate must be a qualified social worker with managerial experience and needs to have experience with children and families or fostering.
Benefits for you as the Registered Manager:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Car Allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Registered Manager:
- To ensure all staff work in accordance with the Statement of Purpose and Function of the centre.
- To ensure all assessments and work are completed to the highest standard
- To understand and update relevant policies and practice standards
- Lead regular team meetings and undertake yearly staff appraisals
Requirements of you as the Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children/Families or Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this social work role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!