- Posted 01 June 2022
- Salary Up to £40000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Registered Manager required for an expanding care provider who specialise in supporting vulnerable children and young people.
Are you an experienced Manager looking for their next challenge or a Deputy looking for their next step up, if so, I want to hear from you?
Working as the Manager, you will oversee the day to day running of a BRAND NEW children's home as well as providing professional support, guidance, and supervision to the staff team.
We are offering the manager an excellent salary package with additional earning potential, and the continuing professional support and development from a reputable company.
To be considered for the role you would be required to have:
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a manager or Deputy Manager in a similar setting
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Extensive Ofsted knowledge
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates