Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Posted 23 March 2023
- Salary Up to £36358 per annum + + Bonus and Paid Overtime
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you a care home manager or a domiciliary care manager and looking for a change? Do you love working with older people?
Fantastic opportunity available for a Registered Manager of a retirement estate in Droitwich, Worcestershire offering for sale 1 and 2 bedroom flats and onsite 24 hour care packages to older people in a retirement development.
Great chance to work for one of the UK's best retirement care providers.
As the Registered Manager you will take overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the development, including but not limited to:
- CQC compliance
- Staff management, development & recruitment
- Budgetary control
- Complaint resolution
- Internal auditing & quality assurance
In order to become the CQC Registered Manager for this development, you will need:
- QCF level 5 in Health & Social care or equivalent
- Experience in leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Competent IT skills
- Previous management experience in a similar environment is desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm and passion to provide an excellent standard of care
This role is perfect for a Registered Manager within a older persons care home or domiciliary care service who is looking for a Registered Manager post with a lower need client group and who enjoys the relationship building part of the job.
Location: Hunstanton, Norfolk
Salary: £36,359 + Quarter and Annual Bonus scheme & Paid overtime (OTE - £40,000)