A Local Authority is looking for Advanced Practitioners for their Referral & Assessment (Duty & Assessment) service in Northamptonshire. These positions are full-time and permanent.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Training & Development opportunities
- 28 days of annual leave + public holidays (rising with service)
- Up to £8,000 relocation package
- £6,000 recruitment bonus
- Ability to purchase extra annual leave
- Government pension scheme
- Social Work England registration paid
- Various discounts
- Additional benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Managing a complex caseload
- Working with the Signs of Safety approach
- Reporting to the Team Manager
Requirements for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant Safeguarding experience
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Salary Scale: £42,882 - £44,911 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation