Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Officer? Do you want to work for the UK's leading Social Work Agency? Are you looking for Locum work? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit an Quality Assurance Officer who will have experience working with children to join a great Childrens Service for a local authority based in the North-West region. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion for working with children and is confident to start the role with as little support as possible.
Benefits for you as a Quality Assurance Officer:
- Competitive pay rate £30.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to review work of others and improve processes
- An autonomous role dealing with positive outcomes for children
- Hybrid working
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Requirements of you as a Quality Assurance Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
This is a great opportunity that is interviewing at the moment, so apply now before the new year rush!
If this role isn't suitable for you, please send me your CV anyway as I recruit all across the region for all specialisms. If you have a friend or colleague who is interested in this post or is looking to move, please do pass them to me as I pay £250 per successful referral!