A North London based Local Authority is looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor to assure quality of practice across children's Social Care services. As the Auditor, you will be providing a proactive approach to quality assurance. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal child protection advisor will have safeguarding and quality assurance experience. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Quality Assurance Auditor:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Retention bonus
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Quality Assurance Auditor:
- Undertake audits and report findings
- Improve practice though the delivery of the Quality Assurance
- Prepare reports and deliver presentations on findings
- Responsible for collating, maintaining and reporting on data
Requirements of you as the Quality Assurance Auditor:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Understanding and Knowledge of compliance with health and safety
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £52,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!