A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for a Social Worker to join their Inpatient Mental Health Services in London. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £35.00 - £37.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of £35.00 - £37.00 per hour
- An opportunity to work outside of a Local Authority setting
- Easily commutable via car
- Parking available/ nearby
- The opportunity to work with a variety of different service users
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload involving cases involving mental health concerns, brain injuries, learning disabilities and personality disorders
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage
- Attending regular reviews
- Complete full risk and Safeguarding assessments and risk management
- Form therapeutic relationships with service users
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
Requirements of you as a Private Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
- Ability to work in the office full time
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 - £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!