A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join their Mental Health Services in West Sussex. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Mental Health or Hospital setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Private Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £32.00 - £35.00 per hour
- Non-statutory environment
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Private Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload involving service users with a variety of mental health concerns, learning disabilities and personality disorders
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Complete full risk and Safeguarding assessments and risk management
- Form therapeutic relationships with service users
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
- Attending reviews regularly
Requirements of you as a Private Mental Health Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Location: West Sussex
Umbrella pay rate: £32.00 - £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!