A Private Mental Health Hospital is looking for a Social Worker to join their Mental Health Services in Central London. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a Mental Health or Private Hospital setting. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- Exceptional pay rate of up to £36.00 per hour
- An opportunity to work outside of a Local Authority setting
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Private Mental Health Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload involving cases involving mental health concerns, learning disabilities and personality disorders
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage
- Attending regular reviews
- Complete full risk and Safeguarding assessments and risk management
- Form therapeutic relationships with service users
- Be part of performance meetings to constantly review and improve performance
Requirements of you as a Private Health Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health work
Location: Central London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £36.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!